> WE BELIEVE in one God as three persons: the Father, Jesus Christ the Son and the Holy Spirit as co-existent, co-eternal and unified in will.
– Gen. 1:26; Jn. 1:15, 14:9-17; Mt. 28:19
> WE BELIEVE in the Divine inspiration, reliability and authority of the Holy Scriptures, as found in the Old and New Testaments, as the foundation and rule for Christian faith, doctrine and practice.
– Dt. 29:29; Is. 55:10-11; II Tim. 3:16-17; II Pet. 1:20-21
> WE BELIEVE all men are sinners, in their unrepentant state are destined for Hell and in need of faith in the Savior Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of sin and eternal life.
– Rm. 3:23, 5:5; I Jn. 1:10; Gal. 1:3-5; Rm. 6:23; Lk. 16:19-31; Rev. 20:11-15; Acts 24:15; I Cor. 15:3-5
> WE BELIEVE that man must repent of sin and receive Jesus Christ by faith to be saved.
– Jn. 1:12, 3:16; Acts 2:38, 3:19-20, 16:31, 26:20; Rm. 10:9-10; I Tim. 1:15-16, 2:1-6
> WE BELIEVE a Christian can be sanctified and filled with the Holy Spirit in which his heart is cleansed of the sin nature and empowered to live a holy, victorious and abundant life in Christ. This experience is usually subsequent to being born again.
– Mt. 3:11-12; Jn. 20:22; Acts 1:4-5, 8, 2:1-4 19:1-7; Rm. 8:1-4, 12:1-12; Eph. 5:18; I Th. 5:23
> WE BELIEVE the Spirit-filled life produces in the believer, the Fruit of the Spirit (the character of Christ) and Spiritual Gifts for Christian service, ministry and the edification of the Church.
– Rm. 6:11, 8:4-8; Gal. 5:16-25; II Pet. 1:3-7; Rm. 12:1-8; I Cor. 12:27-30, 14:1-4, 37; I Pet. 4:10-11; Acts 19:1-12
> WE BELIEVE in the priesthood of all believers, the unity of the Body of Christ and the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry.
– I Pet. 2:5-9; Rev. 5:9-10; Eph. 2:19-22; I Cor. 12:12-20; Eph. 4:3-13
> WE BELIEVE that the Lord Jesus will return, the dead will be raised and the final judgment will take place, with believers entering into eternal life in Heaven and unbelievers entering into eternal Hell.
– Mt. 24:30-31; I Th. 4:13-18; I Cor. 15:50-58; Mt. 25:31-46; Acts 24:15; Rev. 20:11-21:8